I. Introductory Provisions and Definitions
1. These General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as the “GTC”) govern the legal relations between the company
Business name: White Stag Coffee s.r.o.
Registered seat: Stožok 325 962 12 Stožok, Slovak Republic
Registered in the register of the District Court of Banská Bystrica, section: Sro, file no. 40375 / S
Bank account: SK8402000000004405252853
The seller is not a VAT payer / Value added tax /
(hereinafter also ““ Seller ”) and any person who is the Buyer of goods or services offered by the Seller in the Seller’s Online Store and who acts as a consumer in accordance with other provisions of these General Terms and Conditions and applicable laws defining consumer, within the valid legislation of the Slovak Republic, especially laws, Act no. 102/2014 Coll. on consumer protection in the sale of goods or provision of services on the basis of a contract concluded at a distance or a contract concluded outside the premises of the Seller and Act no. 250/2007 Coll. on consumer protection as amended.
1.1. Seller’s contact and address are:
1.2. These General Terms and Conditions govern the legal relationship between the Buyer, who is a consumer, and the Seller.
2. Buyer is any person (natural person or legal entity) who has sent an order via an electronic order form using the Seller’s website, or other means of distance communication.
2.1. The consumer is the Buyer, who is a natural person and who does not act within the scope of his business activities when concluding a purchase contract through the Seller’s Online Store.
2.2. For contractual relationships (as well as other legal relationships that may result from the contractual relationship) with Buyers who act as legal entities, resp. with natural persons – entrepreneurs who act within the scope of their business activities / Buyers who do not act as consumers / the provisions of Act no. 513/1991 Coll. Commercial Code as amended.
2.3. For the purposes of these General Terms and Conditions, a distance contract means an agreement between the Seller and the consumer agreed and concluded exclusively through one or more means of distance communication without the simultaneous physical presence of the Seller and the consumer, in particular by using the website or other means of distance communication. .
3. Products are goods or services that are intended for sale and are also published in the Seller’s Online Store.
4. The seller is also the operator of an electronic system through which it operates an online store on a domain called whitestag .eu (the “Online Store”).
5. The competent authority supervising consumer protection legality is:
Inspectorate of the Slovak Trade Inspection
based in Nitra for the Nitra region
Staničná 9, P. O. BOX 49A, 950 50 Nitra 1
tel. no. 037/772 02 16
fax no. 037/772 00 24
web link for submission of suggestions: https://www.soi.sk/sk/Podavanie-podnetov-staznosti-navrhov-a-ziadosti/Podajte-podnet.soi
6. In case of any complaints or suggestions, the consumer can also address them directly to the Seller. The Seller recommends that consumers address complaints and suggestions to the Seller to the Seller’s email address: email@example.com
Any complaint or suggestion will be assessed and processed by the Seller within 10 working days of its receipt. The Seller informs the consumer about its equipment in the same form as the consumer delivered the complaint or complaint to the Seller.
II. Product Order – Purchase Agreement
1. The Buyer may order products via the electronic order form using the Seller’s website or other means of distance communication.
2. The purchase contract is created by sending the order to the Buyer using the Seller’s website, or other means of distance communication.
3. The purchase contract is concluded for a definite period of time and expires upon fulfillment of all obligations of the Seller and the Buyer.
4. The Seller informs the Buyer that in the case of ordering products by the Buyer, the order is associated with the obligation of payment for the Buyer, in the form of payment chosen by the Buyer.
III. Purchase price and payment terms
1. The price of goods and services ordered through the Online Store (the “ purchase price “) is listed separately for each product and is valid at the time the Buyer creates the order.
2. The base currency is the euro.
3. The purchase price of goods or services listed in the Seller’s online store is the total price of the goods or services, including value added tax and all other taxes, and is clearly stated in the Seller’s online store. The purchase price of goods or services does not include transport costs or other costs related to the delivery of products. The seller is a VAT payer / value added tax /.
3. The Seller shall deliver the product at its own expense to the Buyer (or to the person authorized in writing by the Buyer to take over the product), or through third parties (transport and delivery companies).
4. Delivery of the product is made by the Buyer taking it over (or by the Buyer in writing to the person authorized to take over the product).
5. The Seller may send goods that are immediately available to the Buyer and deliver the remainder of the order additionally within a period that is consistent with the delivery period under these GTC, but only provided that the Buyer is not charged any additional costs , and only if the Buyer agrees.
VI. Product Download
1. The risk of damage to the product and liability for damage to the product passes to the Buyer only after its proper acceptance, regardless of whether the Buyer takes over the product in person or through an authorized / authorized third party.
2 . Ownership passes from the Seller to the Buyer upon delivery and proper receipt of the goods or services by the Buyer.
2.1. The Buyer has, inter alia, the right not to accept the delivered product from the carrier, especially if the delivered item is of a different type or in cases / the calculation is only demonstrative, and does not affect the Buyer’s other rights not to accept the delivered product /:
a) delivery of a thing that is in conflict with the concluded purchase contract (another or damaged thing),
b) delivery of the item in damaged packaging or,
c) delivery of the item without relevant documents.
2.2. If the item is delivered to the Buyer according to letter a) point 2.1 of this article, the Buyer has, among other things, the right to have the Seller deliver the item to him free of charge and without undue delay in accordance with the agreed conditions in the purchase contract, either by exchanging the item or repairing it. If such a procedure is not possible, the Buyer has the right to request a discount on the purchase price or to withdraw from the contract.
VII. Shipping – Ways of transporting products and price for their transport
1. Seller’s shipping costs are not included in the purchase price of the product listed on the website. Forms of transport are listed in Art. VII point 2.1. et seq., of these GTC, while the prices for the above forms of transport are specified in Art. VII point 2.2. et seq., these GTC.
2. Shipping methods and shipping cost for ordered products:
2.1. Forms of Transport:
2.1.1. Slovak Post – Slovak Republic
2.1.2. Personal pick-up – picking up the goods at the point of issue
2.1.3. White Stag’s own courier service – Slovak Republic (valid for Detva and Zvolen)
2.2. Prices for Shipping:
2.2.1. Price in case of personal collection – price 0 Eur
2.2.2. Price for transport via Slovak Post
126.96.36.199 – shipment weight from 0 to 5 kg – price 3.90 Eur
188.8.131.52 – shipment weight from 5 to 10 kg – price 4.90 Eur
184.108.40.206 – shipment weight from 10 to 20 kg – price 9.0 Eur
220.127.116.11 – shipment weight from 20 to 30 kg – price 12.0 Eur
2.2.3. Price for transport via White Stag’s own courier service – when buying goods over 2 kg – price 0 Eur (applies to the cities of Detva and Zvolen)
VIII. Buyer’s withdrawal from the purchase agreement without giving a reason
1. The consumer is entitled to withdraw from the contract without giving a reason within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the goods, if the Seller has duly and timely fulfilled the information obligations under § 3 para. 1 letter h). Act no. 102/2014 Coll. as amended.
If the Seller has provided the consumer in a timely and proper manner with information on the right to withdraw from the contract pursuant to § 3 para. 1 letter h) of Act no. 102/2014 Coll.)., The consumer is entitled to withdraw from the contract concluded at a distance, or from the contract concluded outside the premises of the Seller within 14 days from the date:
a) taking over of goods according to Art. VIII, point 1a. these GTC in the case of contracts the subject of which is the sale of goods,
(b) the conclusion of a service contract; or
(c) concluding a contract for the provision of electronic content not supplied on a tangible medium.
1a. The goods shall be deemed to have been taken over by the consumer at the moment when the consumer or a third party designated by him, with the exception of the carrier, takes over all parts of the ordered goods or if
a) the goods ordered by the consumer in one order are delivered separately, at the moment of taking over the goods that were delivered last,
b) delivers goods consisting of several parts or pieces, at the moment of taking over the last part or the last piece,
(c) delivers the goods repeatedly during a specified period, at the time of taking over the first goods delivered.
1.1. If the Seller has provided the consumer with information pursuant to § 3 par. 1 letter h), Act. no. 102/2014 Coll. as amended only subsequently, but no later than within 12 months from the beginning of the period for withdrawal from the contract pursuant to Art. VIII point 1 of these GTC, the period for withdrawal from the contract expires after 14 days from the day when the Seller additionally fulfilled the information obligation.
1.2. If the Seller has not provided the consumer with information pursuant to § 3 par. 1 letter h) Act. no. 102/2014 Coll. as amended or in an additional period pursuant to Art. VIII point 1.1 of these GTC, the period for withdrawal from the contract expires after 12 months and 14 days from the date of commencement of the period for withdrawal from the contract under the paragraph under Art. VIII point 1 of these GTC
1.3. The consumer may withdraw from the contract for the supply of goods even before the withdrawal period has expired.
2. The consumer is obliged to return the goods or hand them over to the Seller or a person authorized by the Seller to take over the goods no later than 14 days from the date of withdrawal from the contract. This does not apply if the Seller proposes to pick up the goods in person or through a person authorized by him. The time limit referred to in the first sentence shall be deemed to have been observed if the goods were handed over for transport not later than the last day of the time limit. (§10 paragraph 1 of Act No. 102/2014 Coll.).
3. If the consumer wants to exercise this right, he is obliged to notify the Seller of the withdrawal from the purchase contract no later than on the last day of the specified period. The period for withdrawal from the contract is considered to be maintained if the notice of withdrawal from the contract was sent to the Seller no later than on the last day of the period to the address of the Seller’s registered office, which is:
White Stag Coffee s.r.o. , Stožok 325 962 12 Stožok, Slovak Republic. The consumer may also exercise this right in any of the Seller’s premises.
4. Withdrawal from the purchase contract can be claimed from the Seller in paper form or in the form of a record on another durable medium. The application for withdrawal from the contract can also be done through the Form for withdrawal from the contract, which is available on the website of the Seller. The consumer is also entitled to withdraw from the contract orally, in particular by a clearly formulated statement of the consumer expressing his willingness to withdraw from the contract. We recommend the consumer to withdraw from the contract the order number, date of purchase, type of goods from which he withdraws, name and surname, address and, if applicable, the account number to which all payments provided to the Seller under the withdrawing contract will be refunded. that he requests payment to be sent for the goods to the account number indicated on it. Otherwise, the Seller will refund the consumer for the goods in the same way as the consumer used in his payment.
5. By withdrawing from the contract, the parties are obliged to return the services provided to each other. The consumer is only liable for the reduction in the value of the goods which has arisen as a result of such treatment of the goods as is beyond the scope of the treatment necessary to ascertain the characteristics and functionality of the goods. The consumer is not responsible for the reduction of the value of the goods if the Seller has not fulfilled the information obligation about the consumer’s right to withdraw from the contract according to § 3 par. 1 letter h). Act no. 102/2014 Coll.
6. The consumer may use the withdrawal form to withdraw from the contract without giving a reason. The form is freely available on the Seller’s website .
7. If the consumer withdraws from the contract in accordance with Act No. 102/2014 Coll., he shall bear the costs of returning the goods to the Seller pursuant to § 10 para. 3 of Act no. 102/2014 Coll., And if he withdraws from the contract concluded at a distance, the cost of returning goods, which due to their nature can not be returned by post, This does not apply if the Seller has agreed to bear them himself or if he has not fulfilled the obligation according to § 3 par. 1 letter i). Act no. 102/2014 Coll.
8. The seller is obliged without undue delay, no later than 14 days from the date of delivery of the notice of withdrawal, to return to the consumer all payments received from him under or in connection with the contract, including shipping costs. , delivery and postage and other costs and fees; this does not affect the provision of § 8 par. 5. Act no. 102/2014 Coll. Act on Consumer Protection in the Sale of Goods or Provision of Services on the Basis of a Contract Concluded in the Distance or Contract Concluded Outside the Seller’s Premises and on Amendments to Certain Acts
9. Pursuant to § 9 par. 3 of Act no. 102/2014 Coll., The Seller is not obliged to reimburse the consumer for additional costs if the consumer has explicitly chosen a different method of delivery than the cheapest common method of delivery offered by the Seller. Additional costs are the difference between the delivery costs chosen by the consumer and the costs of the cheapest standard delivery method offered by the Seller.
10. The consumer is entitled to deny the return of the goods acquired under the contract concluded during or in connection with the sale to the Seller until the Seller returns to the consumer the price paid or the advance payment for the goods or service.
11. Shipments sent in the event of withdrawal from the purchase agreement as a cash on delivery will not be accepted by us. We recommend buyers to send shipments by registered mail or in a similar form without stating the amount of cash on delivery.
12. Upon withdrawal, the consumer shall only bear the cost of returning the goods to the Seller or to the person authorized by the Seller to take over the goods. This does not apply if the Seller has agreed to bear them himself, or if he has not fulfilled the obligation under § 3 para. 1 letter i). Act on Consumer Protection in the Sale of Goods or Provision of Services on the Basis of a Contract Concluded in the Distance or Contract Concluded Outside the Seller’s Premises and on Amendments to Certain Acts
13. In addition to the obligations set out in paragraphs 1, 3 to 5 and § 9 para. 3 of Act no. 102/2014 Coll. the exercise of the consumer’s right to withdraw from the contract must not give rise to additional costs or other obligations for the consumer.
14. The right of withdrawal does not apply to goods and services, which are defined in §7 par. 6 letter a) to l) of Act no. 102/2014. Z.z.
(a) the provision of a service, where it has been provided with the consumer’s express consent and the consumer has stated that he has been duly informed that, by giving his consent, he loses the right to withdraw from the contract after full provision of the service;
b) the sale of goods or the provision of services, the price of which depends on price movements on the financial market, which the Seller cannot influence and which may occur during the period for withdrawal from the contract,
c) the sale of goods made according to the specific requirements of the consumer, custom-made goods or goods intended specifically for one consumer,
d) sale of goods subject to rapid deterioration or deterioration,
e) the sale of goods enclosed in protective packaging which cannot be returned for reasons of health protection or hygienic reasons and whose protective packaging has been broken after delivery,
f) sale of goods which, due to their nature, may be inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery,
g) the sale of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the time of concluding the contract, their delivery can be made after 30 days at the earliest and their price depends on market price movements which the Seller cannot influence,
h) performing urgent repairs or maintenance, which the consumer has explicitly requested the Seller; this does not apply to service contracts and contracts for the sale of goods other than spare parts needed to carry out repairs or maintenance, if they were concluded during the Seller’s visit to the consumer and the consumer did not order these services or goods in advance,
(i) the sale of phonograms, video recordings, phonograms or computer software sold in protective packaging, if the consumer has unpacked that packaging,
j) the sale of periodicals, with the exception of sales under a subscription agreement and the sale of books not supplied in protective packaging,
k) provision of accommodation services for purposes other than housing, transport of goods, car rental, provision of catering services or provision of services related to leisure activities and according to which the Seller undertakes to provide these services at the agreed time or within the agreed time,
(l) the supply of electronic content other than on a tangible medium, where such provision has begun with the express consent of the consumer and the consumer has stated that he has been duly informed that, by giving his consent, he loses the right of withdrawal.
15. In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the Seller is obliged to return the funds to the Consumer in the same form as he received them from the Consumer. It is possible to change the form of returning funds to the Consumer only with the consent of the consumer.
16. Upon withdrawal from the contract, the subject of which is the sale of goods, the Seller is not obliged to return payments to the consumer pursuant to § 9 paragraph 1 of Act no. 102/2014. Z.z. before the goods are delivered to him or until the consumer proves the return of the goods to the Seller, unless the Seller proposes to pick up the goods in person or through a person authorized by him.
17. If the consumer withdraws from the service contract and has given his express consent pursuant to § 4 para. 6, the consumer is obliged to pay the Seller only the price for the performance actually provided by the date of delivery of the notice of withdrawal from the contract. The price for the performance actually provided is calculated proportionally on the basis of the total price agreed in the contract. If the total price agreed in the contract is overstated, the price for the performance actually provided shall be calculated on the basis of the market price of the performance provided.
18. The consumer is not required to pay for
(a) services rendered during the period for withdrawal, whatever the extent of the performance provided, provided that:
1. The seller did not provide the consumer with information according to § 3 par. 1 letter h) or letter j), Act no. 102/2014 Coll.
2. the consumer has not given the Seller explicit consent to start providing the service according to § 4 par. 6, Act no. 102/2014 Coll.
(b) fully or partially provided electronic content which is not supplied on a tangible medium, provided that:
1. the consumer has not given the Seller explicit consent to start providing electronic content according to § 4 par. 8, Act no. 102/2014 Coll.
2. the consumer has not stated that he has been duly informed that, by giving his consent in accordance with the first point, he loses the right of withdrawal, or
3. The seller has not provided the consumer with a confirmation in accordance with § 6 par. 1 or par. 2 letter b). Act no. 102/2014 Coll.
IX. Alternative Dispute Resolution
1. If the consumer is not satisfied with the manner in which the Seller has handled his complaint or believes that the Seller has violated his rights, the customer has the right to turn to the Seller to seek redress. If the Seller responds to the customer’s request according to the previous sentence in the negative or does not respond to such a request within 30 days from the date of its sending to the customer, the customer has the right to file a motion to initiate alternative dispute resolution under § 12 of Act no. 391/2015 Coll. on Alternative Resolution of Consumer Disputes and on Amendments to Certain Laws. The relevant subject for alternative resolution of consumer disputes with the Seller is the Slovak Trade Inspection or other relevant authorized legal entity entered in the list of subjects for alternative dispute resolution maintained by the Ministry of Economy of the Slovak Republic (the list is available at http://www.mhsr.sk/ , or directly HERE ; the customer has the right to choose, The customer may use the online dispute resolution platform available on the website htt p: //ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ , or directly TU . All other information regarding the alternative resolution of disputes between the Seller and the Buyer – consumer arising from the Purchase Agreement as a consumer contract or related to the Purchase Agreement as a consumer contract is available on the website of the Ministry of Economy of the Slovak Republic www.mhsr.sk and in Act no. 391/2015 Coll. on Alternative Resolution of Consumer Disputes and on Amendments to Certain Laws.
X. Final provisions
1. Seller reserves the right to change the General Terms and Conditions. The obligation to notify the change of the General Terms and Conditions in writing is fulfilled by placing it in the Seller’s Online Shop. In the event of a change in the General Terms and Conditions, the relationship between the Buyer and the Seller shall be governed by the General Terms and Conditions valid and effective at the conclusion of the Purchase and Sales Agreement, up to the moment of its termination.
2. Contractual relations (as well as other legal relations that may result from the contractual relationship) with natural persons who do not act within the subject of their business activity / consumers / when concluding a purchase contract according to these GTC apply in addition to the general provisions of Act No. 40/1964 Coll. Civil Code as amended, as well as special regulations, especially Act no. 102/2014 Coll. on consumer protection in the sale of goods or provision of services on the basis of a contract concluded at a distance or a contract concluded outside the premises of the Seller and Act no. 250/2007 Coll. on consumer protection.
4. These General Terms and Conditions shall enter into force and effect upon publication in the Seller’s Online Store on July 12, 2021.